Studies show that students can lose up to 2 months of knowledge if they do not practice the skills they learned during the school year. Summer reading can help students retain knowledge, but the best cure is practice. Get ahead of the curve and be ready to start the school year with Tutor-Me’s Summer Camp! Our summer camp runs from 9:30am – 12:30pm, Monday through Thursday. We have three separate hours which you can choose from, depending on your student’s needs:
- Math Hour (9:30 – 10:30)
- From basic arithmetic through calculus, our tutors will help you navigate and decipher the language of mathematics.
- English Hour (10:30 – 11:30)
- Hone your comprehension and expression skills! Learn effective communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Science Hour (11:30 – 12:30)
- Participate in hands-on science experiments to learn about the world around us! These activities will be fun and educational!
Summer Test Prep
We also offer ACT, PSAT, and SAT camps to prepare your student for standardized tests. With our help, any college is within grasp. Check out what students have said about us in the past to see how we can raise your scores. Test Prep camps will be held on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
Being multilingual is a great way to unlock career opportunities. Learning a second language can also improve performances across all academic areas. Tutor-Me offers introductory Arabic for students who wish to expand their horizons. Arabic is the sixth-most spoken language in the world, with 420 million speakers. Knowing Arabic will open many scholarly and career opportunities. We also offer help in French and Spanish. Contact us to set up a time.